Saturday, January 21, 2012

Tic Tac Valentine Purse with CTMH Roxie

Tic Tac Valentine Purse

2012-01-21_2740

I came across a darling little purse on another blog recently and thought how cute it would look using CTMH’s Roxie Paper Packet with a little bling…and then I thought, I bet I could put some Tic Tacs inside for a valentine treat…and voila!

2012-01-21_2738

2012-01-21_27372012-01-21_2739

I couldn’t find detailed instructions for this project, I came up with my own template and I used the Cricut Craft Room along with my all-time favorite Cricut cartridge, CTMH’s exclusive Art Philosophy. One of the awesome features of the Cricut Craft Room is that you can stretch your image in all directions to make it the shape & size you want. The Art Philosophy cartridge already has 700 images included with it…so just imagine the possibilities when used with the Cricut Craft Room!

I am working on altering the tic tacs box so I can open & close the purse using the scalloped circle flap.

I will have a tutorial to share with you soon, so be watching for it in the next few days. Until then, go check out CTMH’s exclusive Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge in the Cricut Craft Room to see what all you can do with this amazing product!

To purchase the exclusive CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection, visit MyCTMH website HERE.

Thanks for stopping by and have a beautiful day!

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

2 comments:

  1. So pretty. Wish I had an actual purse that looked like this. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela