Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Presidents Day–Mojo Monday #229 Meets Up with CTMH Superhero

WOW! Where did the last week go!?!

I thought I’d drop in to wish you a Happy Presidents Day and share with you a quick card I made in honor of this special day.

2012-02-20_2940

I caught a glimpse of the Mojo Monday sketch for this week and the idea popped into my little brain to combine it with CTMH’s new Superhero Workshops on the Go Kit. I love the My Acrylix Stamp Set in this kit!

Superhero Workshops on the Go Kit – Only $29.95

image

Below is the Mojo Monday sketch that I used…

image

I hope you’ve enjoyed this quick little message & creation!

Thanks for stopping by and visiting,

1AFBCA5D2337D6D87DF300E172C27407

2 comments:

  1. Great interpretation of the Mojo sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your interpretation of Mojo's sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment and have a blessed day! Pamela